I GAME, THEREFORE I AM

Geeks and Gamers of the world UNITE!

Monday, December 6, 2010

New Bioware Clue!

If I didn't love Bioware so much, I'd hate them right about now.  They just released a new clue!  You'd think I'd be excited!  But Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  Bioware had the audacity to give us, as the new clue...A RED HERRING!  


For those of you who don't know the significance of a "red herring", Wikipedia.org defines it as thus:

Red herring is an idiomatic expression referring to a rhetorical tactic of diverting attention away from an item of significance.[1] For example, in mystery fiction, an innocent party may be purposefully cast as highly suspicious through emphasis or descriptive techniques; attention is drawn away from the true guilty party.


Not funny Bioware...not funny.  On the bright side: We will know what this secret project is and more on Saturday!  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment