I GAME, THEREFORE I AM

Geeks and Gamers of the world UNITE!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Episode 6 or How My Wife Kicks My Butt in Both Wii and Kinect Boxing

Daisy, Daisy Give Me Your Answer Do...


Yes, I have finally gotten my hands on the new Kinect for Xbox 360!  Over one million have been sold in only 10 days!  It's pretty safe to say that this is THE Christmas gift this year.  After a few hours with it, I can see the potential that Kinect(formerly Project Natal) has in the gaming world.  It's a wonderful product and a lot of fun, but can and will be so much more!  The opening salvo that was the Kinect launch titles were loaded with a whole lotta 'Eh.'  One bright spot is KINECT SPORTS, but we'll review that at a later date.  One thing I can't seem to get over, is the fact that now my 360 is staring at me.  It has a creepy HAL thing going on.  Luckily, I had the foresight to avoid connecting it to the life support system.

The device itself is pretty easy to set up and get working, providing you have enough space.  It's pretty cool...when I start up my Xbox, it scans me, then signs me in automatically.  Note: as I have the only profile on my Xbox it signed me in automatically before, but that's besides the point.

Here's some news about this here blog!  As the awesome author is doing a bit of moving around in the next few weeks, and by bit I mean 'Holy s#!t!  I'm moving to Europe!'  You might think this means the end of the Irrelevant Gamer...Oh nay nay!  With Dragon Age 2 and Gears of War 3 dropping next year, and GamesCom 2011(The E3 of Europe!  And it's public!!)happening in Cologne, Germany(Not 4 hours from where I will be), I will have a lot to cover.  These full Episodes will be further and further apart, but I will keep posting as diligently as I can!


With Call Of Duty(Hehe...doody) Black Ops dropping last Tuesday, I'm here today to give you my CoD Online Etiquite!

* If you have yet to hit puberty: SHUT UP!  Don't speak...ever.  Nobody likes squeakers.
* If you have to swear, be creative!  When talking about excrement, change animals!  Horse is better than bull.
* When playing on a team, and you happen to be leading the team in kills, don't start yelling at your team telling them you are doing all the work...they will kill you.
* Defending a target is NOT CAMPING!
* If someone get a great kill on you, congratulate them by killing them back...not sending hate messages.



So I'm sure you are all wondering about the title of this Episode.  How does she do it?  Why would you admit this?  Well first of all, I have no problem getting beat in a video game by another gamer.  Second, she CHEATS!!!  Yeah, that's right!  I'm calling out the Irrelevant Gamer's Relevant Wife!  How does she do it?  How does she cheat at Wii and Kinect Boxing?  Well, any NORMAL person would block, weave, duck and jab playing boxing.  But not my wife!  Nooooo.  She speed-bags it.  All she does is raise her hands and swing as fast as she can!  She doesn't box...she flails.  And she wins.  Everytime.  You'd think I'd learn...nope.  Sigh.

And so another Episode comes to a close.  What's that?  I didn't review a game?  Gasp!  Don't worry...a review of Assassins Creed Brotherhood is coming later this week!

NEXT TIME: Worst Games I Payed Money For!

No comments:

Post a Comment