NEWS: It's almost December, and I stand waist deep in awesome games! Seriously! I need about 24 more hours per day to get my daily recommended allowance of Awesomeness. Luckily, I am the largest source of Awesomeness outside of Barney Stinson, I get by.
GIVEAWAY!!! That's right folks! A real giveaway! It doesn't happen very often, so lets get crackin'! Here are the prizes:
|Check out these Awesome wallets!|
Let's get to some tunage! Here is The Irrelevant Gamer's Kick-Ass Gamer Music! Woooooo!
1. Ladies and Gentlemen - Saliva (Playstation 3 launch ads)
2. Won't Back Down - Eminem feat. P!nk (Call of Duty Black Ops)
3. This is War - 30 Seconds to Mars (Dragon Age: Origins)
4. Ain't No Rest for the Wicked - Cage the Elephant (Borderlands)
5. Oh No You Didn't - N/A (Mercenaries 2: World in Flames)
6. Still Alive - Johnathon Coulton feat. GlaDOS (Protal)
7. Young Men Dead - The Black Angels (Fable 3 & Alan Wake)
8. The Poet and the Muse - Poets of the Fall (Alan Wake)
9. Mad World - Gary Jules (Gears of War)
10. Dead Man's Gun - Ashtar Command (Red Dead Redemption)
11. Heron Blue - Sun Kil Moon (Gears of War 3)
12. Johnny Guitar - Peggy Lee (Fallout New Vegas)
13. Children of the Elder God - The Old Gods of Asgard (Alan Wake)
Got any tracks I missed? Email 'em! TheIrrelevantGamer@gmail.com!
Last Week, Bioware dropped a confusion bomb on us gamers and announced a new project...but no details! Noooooo....we have to wait for the Video Game Awards on Dec. 11th. (Announcement posted on this blog, just scroll down!) Sigh. Well, Bioware heard our frustration, and started releasing clues disguised as QR codes. Scan the codes and binary code appears. Translate the binary and get your clue! I, in my infinite awesomeness and generosity here give you the translated clues:
What the hell does this mean? Who knows! Here's what I think it means:
1 = Coldest temp. on earth (Vostok, Antarctica)
2 = Mass of Iron
3 = MI6 homepage
4 = The Clash The Singles album cover
All this together, with the snippit of video, all seems to point to a Mass Effect Prequel! Specifically First Contact War! Lost? No idea what I'm talking about? You don't belong here! Go read a blog about how the government is using gummy bears to control the elderly people of Peru to take over the world!
How did I get to this conclusion? It's pretty easy actually. Vostok is a system in Mass Effect. Irons Periodic Table lable is: Fe. Translation: Mass Fe! I was confused about the British SIS page until this last clue dropped: The Clash. The SIS page is the welcome page. Puth the two together, and you get Welcome Clash! FIRST CONTACT WAR!!!! Yeah! You heard it here first! More clues and speculation to be posted as they happen.
Next Time: ManShep Vs. FemShep - The Mass Effect Civil War(With commentary by the Relevant Wife)